Digital Marketing Analyst
Position Status: Part Time/Remote
Position Pay: Dependent Upon Experience
Local Blitz is seeking an entry level search marketing analyst to assist with analyzing projects and data to help implement and steer search marketing strategies for our client base across the US. A qualified candidate will be self driven, eager to learn, and have a passion for solving problems. Founded in San Diego, CA in 2009, Local Blitz is a digital marketing agency with offices in San Diego and Indianapolis that specializes in a variety of disciplines within digital marketing including, search marketing and advertising, social media advertising, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization. Local Blitz has seen continued year over year growth since its formation and is creating this role for a candidate that wants to learn more about modern marketing practices and grow with the company.
Digital Marketing Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Consistently review active projects and identify opportunities for improvement based on data analysis.
- Communicate with the team findings and bring to the table creative solutions to garner better results for clients.
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure timely reporting
- Communicate with new clients to assist with onboarding process and to ensure they have a clear understanding of the analytics that we track and how we will share that with them.
- Implement data backed strategies on client websites including editing or creating written copy and utilizing marketing tools in a WordPress environment.
- Review projects ongoing to ensure both timing and quality measures are met on all client deliverables.
Digital Marketing Analyst Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Communicator
- Organizational skills
- Self Starter
- Ability to explain technical topics to clients in a succinct and effective manner
- Ability to analyze data and communicate those findings to both the client and the team
- Flexibility to be a team player
- Positive Attitude
Education and Experience Requirements
This is an entry level position that requires a high school diploma and a candidate that is over 18 years of age. Industry Experience or Education background in marketing a plus. Additionally, 2+ years of work/volunteer or other experience outlining a track record of reliability and accountability. We are dedicated to training this individual ongoing, so while no direct marketing experience is required, a hunger to learn and the ability to be adaptable will ultimately dictate the success of the individual that fills this role.