10 Essential Pieces of Information Needed for A Press Release
- What are you announcing (something new or recent)?
- Name of company, title, years in business.
- What are you selling/promoting? Why is it good? How is this different from others? What sets you a part from others?
- Quote about your product or service. This is a good place to give the WHY people should purchase/use.
- What do you want to accomplish? What are you about? Sometimes this is good for the body of the article them expand sale around this.
- Any validation or supporting facts/science behind what you’re launching? Facts and data are good to use.
- Opinions can be used as quotes.
- What makes you the authority? Schooling,qualifications, studies you've done, etc.
- Sound as if you’re being interviewed.
- How to contact you.