What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization
This is the process of optimizing your website so that it appears on the search engines results page (SERPS). Ideally, you want your website to be found on page one of Google, Yahoo, and Bing. SEO is a journey, not a destination. SEO should be done on a monthly basis for best results.
First, you need to figure out what keywords you would like your website to rank in the search engines for. You can use the free tools from Google to get a good idea of the keywords you should be using.
Google Adwords tool.
Once you know what keywords you want to target know you need to write some articles about those keywords.
KEYWORDS: Buying discount notes, Promissory note
You might write article titles like ” 7 Things to watch out for when Buying Discounted Notes” or “What is a Promissory Note”
Try and mention the keyword phrase a few times in the article. The article should be about 300-500 words in length.
You will need to do a little html to get th max benefit of an SEO effort.
You should include the following html meta tags in your pages.
- <title>How to Buying discount notes</title>
- <meta name=”Description” content =”How to Buying discount notes” />
- <meta name=”Keyword” content =”How to Buying discount notes” /> Note Google does not use this but others do.
Your site should also have a good internal linking structure, related posts should point to another.
Now for the most important aspect of SEO. You need other sites to point back to you, as many as possible.
You need to lots of sites pointing back to your article about “How to Buying discount notes”, ideally they should include “How to Buying discount notes” in the anchor text.
Where do you find the sites to put/ask for links back to your site?
Other topic related:
- Paid Links
You can research where your competitors get their links and use the same links.
On Page SEO
It’s important to have an optimized web site (correct web site structure, correct meta tags, great internal linking structure) for a link building program to be the most successful. Although it’s apparent that only 10 or 20% of search engine optimization has to do with on-page optimization along with the other 80-90% having to do with linking, we still ensure everything inside your website is optimized.
- Homepage Optimization – We be certain your title tags, description, and keyword tags are correctly optimized for your targeted keywords.
- Homepage Content– we make certain you might have a minimum of a paragraph of content containing your keywords within the text.
- Internal Linking – we ensure your internal linking structure is correctly optimized increasing your link popularity within the internet site.
- Interior Page Meta Tag Optimization – we properly optimize all your major interior pages (for instance category pages for e-commerce websites) meta-tags.
Back Links – Off Page SEO
Search engines generally use the number of backlinks that an internet site has as one of the most critical factors for determining that website’s search engine ranking, popularity and significance. Google’s description of their PageRank system, for example, notes that Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B.
- Related Blogs and Internet websites
- Related Forums
- Related Web sites
- Related Article Directories
- Related Directories
- Related Social Bookmarking sites
- Secret Sauce sites that are less well know and yet can produce incredibly search engine ranking outcomes.