Who We Work With
Whether you have a local business or a National brand we have run successful SEO campaigns of all shapes and sizes. Search Marketing is an extremely powerful tool to gain new business leads and more exposure, but you have to have the right team on your side!
Need help with Google Ads or Facebook Ads? We have been running successful campaigns for years with our clients experience a high ROI. Online Advertising is an ever evolving landscape and our team is highly trained in the most up to date practices on major online advertising platforms.
Whether you need help with social media posting and management or social media advertising, we have you covered. Our team has worked on both national and local campaigns and delivered for clients on their marketing goals.
Want to know what marketing arm has the highest ROI in the digital marketing world? You guessed it, email marketing! Whether it is a simple drip campaign or a complex automation we have worked and gotten results in all of the most popular email marketing platforms.
Web Design is an ever-changing landscape, with a multitude of different skillsets. We have experience working in a variety of CMS environments including, WordPress, Joomla, WIX, Shopify and more. When we design or redesign websites, we do so through a lens of SEO and conversion. As a lead generation agency, we understand the end goal of your website will likely include gaining new leads or sales and we keep this in mind at every step of the design process, all while ensuring it is a professional representation of your business or organization!
Custom Strategies for Ultimate Results
Digital Marketing FAQs
Are You Ready to
Blitz Your Online Presence?
Meet Our Team
The founder, Simon White, is a 17 year Veteran of the High Tech World. He has worked for Nokia Mobile Phones, Fujitsu Corporation, Hughes Network System, SiliconWave (a Bluetooth pioneer bought by Qualcomm), Innocomm Wireless (a Bluetooth and WiMax/4G company acquired by National Semiconductor), and Quorum Systems ( a 3G cellular company acquired by Spreadtrum Communications of China). Simon worked as both an engineer and technical marketing manager…
From his humble roots in the Midwest, Nick grew up in the marketing world. Appearing in Indianapolis TV commercials as young as 6 as a result of his father's local production house, it could be said that marketing and creativity are in his blood. He feels that Local Blitz brings a couple of things to the table that set our team above the rest. One key component: a true working relationship with clients. He prides himself on making decisions that are not just good for Local Blitz but also good for the clients they proudly serve…
Fun loving and creative to the core, Adam is everything visual for Local Blitz. Once we implement a project, Adam supports our clients throughout the process. Whether it be web design, a branding package, or top notch photography, you either have it or you don't, and Adam has it! Local Blitz is proud to feature his work for both clients and internal projects alike. If you need a joke, a smile or a great piece of art, this is your guy…
Not unlike the bolts that hold your car together, Sam is the bolt that holds Local Blitz together. Sam is responsible for ensuring that all of our projects stay on time and that the never ending list of SEO tasks are completed. Without this important member of our team, we can't be sure that anything would get done! Sam is results driven and customer-centric in his approach and we are lucky to have him on the Local Blitz team. No, you can't steal him from us!
Digital Marketing is a moving target, our articles will keep you in the know!
00:04 I know that was applause for Karen not 00:08 for me so thank you for that applause so 00:11 I'm gonna run through these slides many 00:13 of you have seen this before and this is 00:16 a presentation that's meant to be read 00:18 not presented so the critiques about the …
The Local Blitz Process
1. Discovery: The very first step in the process is to address what the client needs actually are. Are you looking for leads? If so what kind of leads? Are you looking for rankings and traffic? If so what type of traffic? Additionally, this is the phase where we will gain information on your competition so that we may have to opportunity to reverse engineer some of the things they are doing that are working so we can then launch you past them!
2. Strategy & Communication: Once we fully understand the need, then it's time to use our industry experience and digital marketing and SEO knowledge to put together a working strategy for you as a client. As Benjamin Franklin once famously said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail”. This is exactly what we keep in mind at this phase, we must put together an actionable strategy to get the client results, all the while remaining fluid as the digital marketing landscape changes from day to day and year to year.
3. Project Launch: Now that we know what the client is trying to accomplish and we have a strategy in place, we are ready for project kick-off. Generally, this involves a call with a Local Blitz team member and key people at the clients business to ensure that the client has all of their questions addressed and understands how reporting will work and who to reach out to for any questions that may arise from time to time. Now we are ready to get to work on implementation!
4. Implementation: This is the point where generally the client can sit back and our team gets to work on the ongoing strategy that we have put in place. There are many moving pieces in a digital marketing and SEO strategy, which is why we have put in place great team members, all of which will have some touch points on your project. This is where it gets fun!
5. Reporting: Transparency is the key to a successful online marketing campaign and business relationship. As the project progresses we will generally report monthly, sometimes more often, to make sure you, the client, understand what is going on behind the scenes. Also we want to make sure you have all of your questions addressed. The key here with ongoing projects is to ensure you, the client, have the information you need about your marketing investment and we make it a priority to communicate this with every client as we move the needle!
Google Ads Management
Google Ads formerly Google Adwords has become an increasingly complicated platform over the years. Our Google Ads management experts are sure to take your Google Adwords campaigns to the next level. There are many considerations such as quality scores, offers, and CTAs when running well optimized Google ads campaigns. We have run hundreds of successful campaigns for our clients over the years and will be happy to discuss your Google Ads needs at any time as we understand that every need and industry is different.
Facebook Ads Management
Facebook Ads Management is something we do for clients of all shapes and sizes. The Facebook Advertising platform, like many others, has become more and more complicated with every passing year. Whether it is a simple ad campaign for brand exposure or a lead generation campaign, we have done and seen it all with Facebook ads. A well-optimized campaign takes know-how and our team has been running successful campaigns for our clients for years. We would love to speak with you about your Facebook advertising needs!
Instagram Ads Management
Instagram ads, part of the Facebook Advertising platform, have become increasingly popular for businesses as the popularity of the platform has soared in recent years. We have run many Instagram advertising campaigns, both as standalone or in tandem with Facebook Ads campaigns. Every need is different and Instagram can be a great way to reach your targeted audience, but just like everything else, a well optimized Instagram ad campaign takes some know-how, which our highly trained team, just happens to have!